The course The C programming language covers one of the most influential programming languages of this time. You’ll learn the syntax of the language and how to use the standard library that is part of the language definition. These topics are, under the guidance of the instructor, trained with practical lab exercises.
Course attendees receive the following documentation:
- Course attendees receive a student kit containing copies of the presentation, lab exercises, and answers to the exercises.
- Shortly after the course the student will receive a certificate as a proof of participation.
- After this course you you’ll be able write C programs on your own or participating with others in larger projects.
Programmers planning to write in this language, independent of the intended platform (Linux/UNIX, Windows,…)
Programmers looking for a mastering of the C language as a foundation for a study of the C++ language.
Onderstaande voorkennis is vereist:
This course assumes basic programming skills to be present already. The emphasis is on the language details.
BijzonderhedenNot covered during this course:Basic programming skills. These are covered by our course (Dutch language only): "Leren programmeren met C".Advanced system calls in a Linux environment. These are covered by our course (available in English language): "Linux system programming".
- * This course event is guaranteed to run.
- *A course with falls under the Summer Academy action.
Cursus: The C programming language (English course)
Vul onderstaand formulier in en je ontvangt meer informatie over de incompany- en maatwerkmogelijkheden van deze cursus.
We are happy to help you. Please fill in the request form below and you will receive the requested information as soon as possible.